September 12, 2010

Oh Blog, How I've Missed Thee

Hello Blogosphere! Last time I posted was in July! Geez, where did August go? Oh, yeah. That's right. I spent it at work getting ready to open 3 locations that were closed over the summer. And now school has started, all my locations are open and we're rolling. I've inherited a new location this school year, a Dunn Bros coffee shop, and slight side note (they have the BEST cold press iced coffee). Fist pump for Dunn Bros. If you have the means, I highly recommend you pick one up. They are so choice. :) Football has also started now, and at work, we have a "all hands on deck" mentality, so any manager that isn't already in a location on football Saturdays gets the pleasure (ha, ha ha) of working at the stadium. This year I'm on the suites level, so at least I won't freeze my sweet tukus off when it's cold outside. So for the next 3 weeks I'll be running on fumes between my normal work week and football Saturdays. Then we get a break, another few games, a longer break and then the last game the Saturday after Thanksgiving. So much for spending a long 4 day weekend with my family. Most of whom I haven't seen since July. Curse you, work! ::Shakes fist::.

So looks like I'll finally get to stop and breathe at about Christmas time, when I'm working on closing down locations for winter break. What the hell?! Oh well.

Well internet, that's the rundown on my life at the moment. I'll try to get back here again before next September. We'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment