September 13, 2010

Currently In...

Well hello again! Sure didn't think I'd be back this soon, but I'm making an effort to blog more, since that's the reason I made the blog anyway; to share my life with those who might give a shizzle. Looks like I'm making great strides, now doesn't it?! My goal is to blog at least once a week.

So.... I stole this "currently in" list from a few other blogs and thought I'd give it a try. It's a monthly list of all things current in my life.

Current books: I'm currently reading "The Memory Keepers Daughter." It's slow going because I'm finding it hard to make time for leisurely reading. But it's good so far. I tried to read "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown, but just couldn't get into it. And I renewed it 3 times! Maybe I'll pick it up again over Christmas break when I'm forced to take vacation.

Current Playlist: I'm hooked on a few different songs at the moment; Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice, Rhythm of Love by the Plain White T's, Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland, and (gasp) Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. That last one might fall under my current guilty pleasure as well.

Current Guilty Pleasure: See above, and I'm hooked on Keeping up with the Kardashians. I'm actually surprised by how real those girls seem.

Current Color: I guess I'd have to say purple. I bought a new shirt recently and it's purple and has ruffles! I love wearing it!

Current Drink: Peace Tea. Lemon or Razzleberry. Yum.

Current Food: I don't know. Whatever's available. Nothing really sticks out. I do have an unnatural love for Swedish Fish, though.

Current Favorite Shows: GLEE! I can't wait for the new season to start!

Current Wish List: Oh, so many things. I've actually got a really good Christmas list going already. I'm ready for you, Mom. KitchenAid countertop mixer, Gussy Tote, and a whole slew of fancy items I found on Etsy.

Current Needs: More time in the day.

Current Triumphs: I made it through yet another fall opening at the U. And quite successfully, I might add.

Current Bane of My Existence: Football Saturdays. I'd much rather be sleeping.

Current Celebrity Crush: I don't really have one. I'm crushing on my Husband though! ;)

Current Indulgence: Nothing. It's unfortunate. Need to get me some Lindor Truffles.

Current Blessing: My wonderful Husband. He's been so unbelievably supportive during the last few weeks with work being as stressful as it was/still is.

Current Outfit: Tank top and gauchos. Feels like jammies.

Current Excitement: Looking forward to these next 3 Saturdays to be over with. We've got 4 home games in a row, 1 down, 3 to go. I promised Husband we'd go to the Renaissance Festival and eat ginormous turkey legs. And I want to get "home" to see my parents one of those off weekends. How I do miss them.

Current Mood: Tired.

Current Link: Found a new blog. Check out http://www.bluejeanamy.blogspot.com/

Those are my currents. Check back in October for my next Current list!

No comments:

Post a Comment