September 22, 2010

A Blog in Pictures

I know I have only briefly mentioned that we have two cats. Hey you! We have two cats! And I swear they have more personality than any other cats I have ever encountered. I always wonder what they would say to me if they could talk. Probably something like, "Cheerio! What doth is foreth dinner, Mother?" Or something. Apparently my cats speak Old English. And maybe french. Bonjour!
ANYWAY. Today I thought I'd share some photos of them with you, dear readers.

Our kitties, Prince (gold) and Toulouse (grey, and the reason I think he speaks in a french accent). They're best buds!
Prince. "What up, Mom?"

Toulouse. This is how they both sleep. Close your legs!


See?

There's a brief snapshot of our cats. Even though they open all the cabinet doors at night and try to climb the door frames, we still love them. And they are an endless source of entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment