June 3, 2010

Welcome to the "Land of Bliss"

Well hello there! Thanks for visiting my new blog! I've been wanting to do this for awhile now and finally decided to just jump in feet first...Now at this point I don't exactly know what I'm writing about. I'm thinking it's mostly going to be a mish-mash of things at this point, but who knows, maybe one of these days it might make sense (?)

Most people start a blog when they're planning a wedding, you know, so people can check in on their progress and see how the wedding planning is coming along, what's stressing them out, and so on. WELL. I'm a year past that point! Missed that boat, didn't I? But in all honesty, I wasn't thinking about starting a blog then. I wouldn't have had time. Kudos to those who do! I'm feeling that this will be my outlet, to vent my frustrations of everyday life on the masses who bravely choose to read this; share recipes that I either already love, or are new to me and I want share with you; talk about my marriage, albeit, probably guarded because Husband doesn't know I'm doing this (yet...te he he he he). And we have 2 cats who never cease to amaze me in their adorableness, awkwardness and naughtiness. So I'll blog about them too. Something tells me they won't give a hoot what I write about them.

So... here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Wheee! Sounds fun- I'll follow ya!
    :) Meghan

    ReplyDelete