March 9, 2011

Currently In

Currently in March...

Current books: Still reading "The Royals" by Kitty Kelley. It's long.  And the chapters seem to repeat themselves, which makes for a really long read. But it is interesting.

Current Playlist: I got the Thompson Square CD from my sister for my birthday, so I've been listening to that. And Rob Thomas' Cradlesong.

Current Guilty Pleasure: Kourtney and Kim Take New York, The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Current Color: Lots and lots of black.

Current Drink: Iced Coffee. I put the leftover coffee in a container, put it in the fridge, then have it with creamer the next day. Waste not.

Current Food: Been digging pretzel sticks lately. Healthier than chips, anyhow.

Current Favorite Shows: Bethenny Ever After (soooooo excited it's back on!), GLEE, CSI & Blue Bloods (thanks Husband).

Current Wishlist/Needs: $$$$

Current Outfit: Sweats, Cotton top.

Current Mood: Pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment